homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITSinstagramtwitterfollow
Fucking miss you damn much
Hye , masa tulis nie seriously my tears fall like waterfall rite now . I really miss my ex , even he my ex but he is my love . Its hard to find a love and easy for searching a boy . Relay kitorang pon my mum known it already . My mum love him to . Babe , i really miss you . Seriously ! Aku sayang dia giloss la . Nak lupekan kenangan dengan dia ? Oh memang Takkan la . Too hard because i'm to in love with him . How stupid aku boleh lepaskan dia mase exam . Just for exam . Dear , i'm sorry . I'm not mean it . :'( I wish one day i could have you again . 

Now dia dah happy . Aku happy jugak untuk kebahagiaan dia , but in the same time i been so jeolous . Elly , wake up , kaw tak ada hak lagi untuk control dia . Dian bukan milik kaw lagi . Wake up from your dream . 

Dulu dulu kitorang selalu walling kat efbee . He damn sweet . When exam bila aku online , aku tak inform dia . So kitorang dah tak ceria macam dulu . Dia selalu teman aku malam malam sampai aku tido . Dia minat bola . Dia main futsal . Shit , aku memang tak boleh lupakan kaw . 


Wishing if the time can turn around so i can appreciate your attendance in my life . Babe , I LOVE YOU .

POSTED BY Elly Nadia Prada ON 25 February 2012 @ 6:26 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth